Information We Collect
From Clients of our Service
- Payment Information
- Clients who opt to use the optional control panel will receive a temporary cookie
From the Website and Email
- Google analytics data (appears anonymous). Google may store a cookie. Feel free to opt out with Google's plugin.
- Credit Card Protection
- Internationalisation (i18n)
- Affiliates who opt to use the optional control panel will receive a temporary cookie.
- Nginx Webserver (see nginx.org) logs.
- Submissions on the 'Contact Us' page.
- Any e-mails we receive.
- Clients that opt to use the port forwarding system will have their ports recorded.
- When connecting to our network, the login attempt is recorded.
- E-mail address is used to send subscription information, payment confirmations, customer correspondence, and promotional offers.
- Payment data is used to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations.
- Google analytics data is used to improve our website.
- Nginx webserver logs are regularly pruned and are created by the webserver. No usernames or passwords are ever logged by the webserver.
- Contact submissions and e-mails will be used for correspondence.
- Temporary cookies are used to handle control panel logins.
- CrypticVPN.com does not collect or log any of the traffic that is transmitted via the Virtual Private Network ("VPN") or Proxy.
If you have any concerns or questions don't hesitate to contact us [email protected]